This is an exciting opportunity to take on a marketing role with a global remit in a fast growing corporation, focusing on marketing, technology in the AI, machine intelligence and blockchain market. Reporting to the Marketing Director, we are looking for an experienced all-rounder who challenges conventional thinking and can help shape the future direction at 7marketz Inc Group.
What does a campaign manager do?
We are looking for a hands-on, data-driven Campaign Manager to join our marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing client marketing campaigns. You’ll play an integral role in PPC, PR, media campaigns and influencer marketing.
- Devise B2C (business to consumer) or B2B (business to business) integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers.
- Measure and optimise our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns.
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external freelancers, such as designers, animators and printers, who will deliver much of the campaign activity.
- Edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs.
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Administer the website(s).
- Keep abreast of current trends in marketing.
- Proven work experience as a Campaign Manager and/or Project Manager at an agency or a financial firm.
- Expertise working with PPC platforms, such as Google Analytics, DoubleClick and AdRoll.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels.
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- BS degree in Marketing, New media or relevant field
For more details, please send us an email to email@example.com.
How to apply?
Send us your CV with a short motivation statement to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’ve got a digital portfolio - don’t forget to attach that one too!