At 7MARKETZ Group, we keep on growing and expanding our teams. Currently we're looking for a Social Media Manager to join our EMEA office in Vilnius, Lithuania.
The role is set to grow social media followers, engage and retain them, help convert them into leads, customers, active fans and promoters. You will be working with our holding brand - 7MARKETZ, its sub-brands (AtoZ Markets, Growth Channel, NewsOgram, iCoin Summit, JoinBro) and client accounts. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategy
- Set specific objectives, measure success of social campaigns and report on KPIs
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, such as promotions and competitions
- Collaborate with other teams within marketing, editorial, design and sales
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Telegram, Medium.com and other social media best practices
- Experience working with social media tools (i.e. Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprinklr, Kontentino or other)
- Excellent English copywriting and communication skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Analytical mindset
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Background in finance or tech industry is a plus
It's not a regular 9 to 5 routine job. We are an international team of fintech experts and creative marketers, spread all over the world. We love our flexible working environment, ability to always learn, travel and grow professionally. Creative Intelligence In Action is what we strive to deliver to our fintech clients on daily basis.
If this sounds like you, contact our team today at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and social media portfolio.