We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. Your role is to create and adapt content for channels such as website, blog, email, press releases, articles and other publications. If you are a journalist with passion for blockchain and technology, we would like to meet you.
What does a content manager do?
As a Content Manager, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote corporate brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
• Research audience preferences and discover current trends in marketing and blockchain
• Create 1–2 content articles each day to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include press releases, blog posts, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
• Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote our and our clients’ offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
• Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
• Collaborate with designers, community managers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
• Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
• Proven work experience as a Content Manager
• A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
• Basic knowledge of SEO and keyword research
• Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
• Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience with or interest in blockchain, ICOs and / or cryptocurrencies
• BS degree in Marketing, New media or relevant field
For more details, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply?
Send us your CV with a short motivation statement to email@example.com. Don’t forget to attach your content portfolio!